Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing BitSeven (the "Site"). The following terms and conditions of service (these "Terms of Service") apply to customers of the Site. You should read these Terms of Service carefully to determine which provisions apply to you. By using any of the services, functions, or features offered from time to time on the Site (collectively or individually, the "Services"), the customer (referred to herein as "you" or "your") agrees to these Terms of Service.
By creating an account on the Site or by using any of the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and completely agree to these Terms of Service in effect from time to time. If you disagree with these Terms of Service or with any subsequent amendments, changes, or updates, you may not use any of the Services; your only recourse in the case of disagreement is to stop using all of the Services.:
The use of the Site and any Services is void where prohibited by applicable law.
These Terms of Service may be amended, changed, or updated by BitSeven at any time and without prior notice to you. You should check back often to confirm that your copy and understanding of these Terms of Service is current and correct. Your non-termination or continued use of any Services after the effective date of any amendments, changes, or updates constitutes your acceptance of these Terms of Service, as modified by such amendments, changes, or updates.
1.1 Headings: The headings and subheadings in these Terms of Service are for ease of reference only and are not to be taken into account in the construction or interpretation of any provision or provisions to which they refer.
1.2 Extended Meanings: Unless otherwise specified in these Terms of Service, words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa and words importing gender include all genders.
1.3 Governing Law: These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Belize, and shall be interpreted in all respects as a Belize contract. Any claim or action arising from or related to these Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Belize. For the avoidance of doubt, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this provision expressly applies to any tort claim against BitSeven. The venue and forum for any claim or action against or involving BitSeven shall be in the Belize. You unconditionally attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Belize and all courts competent to hear appeals therefrom. You also unconditionally agree to the exclusive forum and venue of the Belize in all claims or actions arising from or any dispute or question of any kind relating to these Terms of Service. The doctrine of forum non conveniens shall not apply in the selection of forum under these Terms of Service.
2. Licence to Use the Site: If you comply with these Terms of Service, BitSeven grants you the limited right to use the Site and the Services. The right to use the Site and the Services is a personal, restricted, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited licence, and it is subject to the limitations and obligations in these Terms of Service. Nothing in these Terms of Service gives you any licence (other than as set out in this paragraph), right, title, or ownership of, in, or to the Site or any of the Services.
3. Risks and Limitation of Liability: Important: This paragraph is in addition to the the Risk Disclosure Statement. Trading markets are volatile and shift quickly in terms of liquidity, market depth, and trading dynamics. You are solely responsible and liable: for any and all trading and non-trading activity on the Site and for your account on the Site; and, for knowing the true status of any position or contract with any other party on the Site, even if presented incorrectly by the Site at any time. You acknowledge and agree: to be fully responsible and liable for your trading and non-trading actions and inactions on the Site and all gains and losses sustained from your use of the Site and any of the Services; to be responsible for any negative balance in your account(s) on the Site; to be fully responsible and liable for all of your obligations with respect to any financing activities on the Site; and, to be fully responsible for safeguarding access to, and any information provided through, the Site and any of the Services, including, but not limited to, private keys, usernames, passwords, and bank account details. There is no guarantee against losses on the Site. You may lose more than is in your various wallets on the Site if you engage in financing on the Site or if there is a force majeure event.
4. Intellectual Property: BitSeven and the BitSeven logos, trade names, word marks, and design marks are trademarks of BitSeven. You agree not to appropriate, copy, display, or use the BitSeven Marks or other content without express, prior, written permission to do so.
5. No Advice: BitSeven does not provide any investment advice or advice on trading techniques, models, algorithms, or any other schemes.
6. Limitation of liability: BitSeven assumes no liability or responsibility for and shall have no liability or responsibility for any claim, application, loss, injury, delay, accident, incidental, direct, indirect, general, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages, loss of goodwill or business profits, work stoppage, data loss, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial losses (collectively, referred to herein as “Losses”).
7. No Waiver: Any failure by BitSeven to exercise any of its respective rights, powers, or remedies under these Terms of Service, or any delay by BitSeven in doing so, does not constitute a waiver of any such right, power, or remedy. The single or partial exercise of any right, power, or remedy by Bitfinex does not prevent either from exercising any other rights, powers, or remedies.
8. Force Majeure: BitSeven is not responsible for damages caused by delay or failure to perform undertakings under these Terms of Service when the delay or failure is due to fires; strikes; floods; power outages or failures; acts of God or the state’s enemies; lawful acts of public authorities; any and all market movements, shifts, or volatility; computer, server, or Internet malfunctions; security breaches or cyberattacks; criminal acts; delays or defaults caused by common carriers; acts or omissions of third parties; or, any other delays, defaults, failures or interruptions that cannot reasonably be foreseen or provided against. In the event of force majeure, Bitfinex is excused from any and all performance obligations and these Terms of Service shall be fully and conclusively at an end.
9. Assignment: These Terms of Service, and any of the rights, duties, and obligations contained herein, are not assignable by you without prior written consent of BitSeven. These Terms of Service, and any of the rights, duties, and obligations contained herein, are freely assignable by BitSeven without notice or your consent. Any attempt by you to assign these Terms of Service without written consent is void.
10. Severability: If any provision of these Terms of Service, as amended from time to time, is determined to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity, voidness, or unenforceability attaches only to such provision and everything else in these Terms of Service continues in full force and effect.